All our security audits are done with an objective approach. We have the mission to advise and to remediate potential threats and vulnerabilities. We are independent and vendor neutral; we don't believe in a situation where the auditor is also a reseller!
Most of our audits start with a risk analysis. Critical assets are defined, and threats regarding these assets are brought into scope. Our checkpoints are based on the threats. Afterwards, a risk level is calculated for every checkpoint, depending on the probability and the impact.
After each security audit, we deliver a detailed report. All our reports are understandable, not auto-generated by any software tool. The report consists of two parts: an executive summary, including security scores and possible investments, and a technical part, including the exact findings and a remediation plan. We also provide a presentation, outlining all the findings in a personal meeting. Presentations can be organized for IT staff or even for non-technical people.
Afterwards, once measures have been taken, we offer the possibility to do a retest. This should confirm that all gaps are closed. Our mission is accomplished!
- GDPR Security Scan (more...)
- Vulnerability Assessment (more...)
- Penetration Testing (more...)
- Social Engineering Campaigns (more...)
- Web Security Testing (more...)
- Wireless Security Surveys
- Active Directory and Password Audits
- Configuration Reviews (firewall, cloud,...)
- Incident Response and Malware Analysis
- Malware and Botnet Detection
- Data Protection and ISO 27001
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly help you!