Ethical Hacking Basics
This is a 1 day recreational ethical hacking course for IT staff and enthusiasts. You will hack safe and legally, in a simulated live environment with real-life targets.
The student takes the role of a blackhat hacker, with the mission to acquire sensitive data from a fictional company. He will achieve his goal, level by level, by using ethical hacking techniques. Consider it as a supervised and educational capture-the-flag training course!
At the end of this training course, the students should be able to assess their own infrastructure for security holes, and to confirm false positives using penetration testing and ethical hacking techniques. One of the goals of this course is to create an awareness among students. All IT staff should have a basic knowledge in security, and even in ethical hacking techniques. "By knowing your enemy you can better shore up your defenses!"
We focus on methodologies and procedures, and not only on the software tools. This approach, in combination with our realistic hands-on labs, separates MME's courses from others!
- Introduction to Kali Linux
- Active and Passive Recon
- Scanning and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Mapping
- Exploitation with Metasploit
- Man-in-the-Middle Attacks
- Pivoting and Post-Exploitation
- Offline Password Cracking
- Hacking Wireless Networks
Price: 595 EUR
- Course materials and software
- Penetration testing distribution
- Virtual hacking lab and cheats
- Lunch, drinks, and snacks
- Own laptop is required (!)
- Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux
- Administrator privileges
- Access to BIOS settings
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Ability to disable AV and IPS
- VMware Player/Fusion installed
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly help you!