This is a 3 day comprehensive technical awareness training for IT staff, system engineers, security officers, and enthusiasts. Definitely the most advanced, up-to-date security training ever organized, taught by trainers who perform security audits and penetration tests on an almost daily basis!
Students will attack servers, clients, wireless networks, mobile devices, and even humans!
They will create wordlists and crack passwords, generate malware, develop exploits, and detect/hack web vulnerabilities like SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, Heartbleed, DoS, etc.
Our next session will be organized on June 27/28/29, in Melle (near Gent). Register here.
At the end of this training course, the students should be able to assess their own infrastructure for security holes, and to confirm false positives using penetration testing and ethical hacking techniques. In addition, they should be able to implement a defense-in-depth security solution.
We focus on methodologies and procedures, and not only on the software tools. This approach, in combination with our realistic hands-on labs, separates MME's courses from others!
Although this is not an official EC-Council course, students will be prepared to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv9) exam with ease. So save your money :)
Price: 1235 EUR *
- Course materials and software
- Penetration testing distribution
- Virtual hacking lab and cheats
- Lunch, drinks, and snacks
- Certificate of completion
* Early bird price valid if registered 30+ days before training date. Normal price: 1850 EUR.
This training can also be organized on-site at your preferred location!
- Day 1 - Basics
- Introduction to Kali Linux
- Active and Passive Recon
- Scanning and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Mapping
- Exploitation with Metasploit
- Man-in-the-Middle Attacks
- Pivoting and Post-Exploitation
- Offline Password Cracking
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Day 2 - Advanced Infrastructure
- Hacking WPA/WPA2/WPS
- Rogue Access Points
- Device: the WiFi Pineapple
- Online Password Attacks
- Creating Effective Wordlists
- Pass-the-Hash Techniques
- Token Impersonation
- Extracting Windows Credentials
- Happy Hunting with Armitage
- Hacking Windows 10/2016
- Anatomy of an Exploit
- Day 3 - Clients and Web Applications
- Social Engineering and Malware
- Client-Side Exploits (e.g. Flash)
- Local Privilege Escalations
- Attacking Mobile Devices
- Introduction to Web Applications
- OWASP and its Top 10 Risks
- Vulnerabilities and Exploitation
- Post-Exploitation and Webshells
- Vulnerability Detection
- Web Application Scanners
- Intercepting Proxies
- Web Server Hardening
- Own laptop is required (!)
- Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux
- Administrator privileges
- Access to BIOS settings
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Ability to disable AV and IPS
- VMware Player/Fusion installed
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly help you!