Definitely the most advanced and up-to-date security training ever organized, taught by trainers who perform security audits and penetration tests on an almost daily basis!
This is a 3 day comprehensive technical awareness training for system engineers, network administrators, IT staff, security officers, and all enthusiasts.
Students will attack servers, clients, wireless networks, mobile devices, and even humans!
You will perform lateral movement, create malware, develop exploits, crack passwords with custom wordlists, and hack web vulnerabilities like SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, Heartbleed, etc.
But it's not all about the hacking stuff: students will learn the basic concepts of infosec, counterattack techniques, how to implement secure network architecture concepts and systems design, and how to remediate vulnerabilities.
► Register here for our next session online on October 19/20/21.
► Register here for our next session on-site: t.b.d.
Curious about how to exploit the latest ZeroLogon threat and compromise an entire Active Directory domain in exactly 5 minutes? Well, join this session!
At the end of this training course, students should be able to assess their own infrastructure for security holes, and to confirm false positives using penetration testing and ethical hacking techniques. In addition, they should be able to implement a defense-in-depth security strategy.
We focus on methodologies and procedures, and not only on software tools. This approach - in combination with realistic hands-on labs - separates MME's courses from others!
Although this is not an official EC-Council course, students will be prepared to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv11) exam with ease. So save your money ;)
Price: 1250 EUR (1)
- Course materials and software
- Penetration testing distribution
- Virtual hacking lab and cheats
- Access to our CyberClass
- Lunch, drinks, and snacks
- Certificate of completion
(1) Early bird price if registered 30+ days before training date. Normal price: 1950 EUR.
Register >> 19/01/2022 - 21/01/2022 | 09:00 - 17:00 | CyberClass
Register >> 16/03/2022 - 18/03/2022 | 09:00 - 17:00 | Menen
Register >> 19/10/2022 - 21/10/2022 | 09:00 - 17:00 | CyberClass
This training can also be organized on-site at your preferred location on your preferred date!
- Day 1 - Basics
- Introduction to Kali Linux
- Active and Passive Recon
- Scanning and Enumeration
- Vulnerability Mapping
- Exploitation with Metasploit
- Man-in-the-Middle Attacks
- Pivoting and Post-Exploitation
- Offline Password Cracking
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Day 2 - Advanced Infrastructure
- Hacking WPA/WPA2/WPS
- Rogue Access Points
- Device: the WiFi Pineapple
- Online Password Attacks
- Creating Effective Wordlists
- Pass-the-Hash Techniques
- Token Impersonation
- Extracting Windows Credentials
- Happy Hunting with Armitage
- Hacking Windows 10/2016
- Anatomy of an Exploit
- Day 3 - Clients and Web Applications
- Social Engineering and Malware
- Client-Side Exploits (e.g. Flash)
- Local Privilege Escalations
- Attacking Mobile Devices
- Introduction to Web Applications
- OWASP and its Top 10 Risks
- Vulnerabilities and Exploitation
- Post-Exploitation and Webshells
- Vulnerability Detection
- Web Application Scanners
- Intercepting Proxies
- Web Server Hardening
- Your own laptop is required (!)
- Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux
- Administrator privileges
- Access to BIOS settings
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Ability to disable AV and IPS
- VMware Player/Fusion installed
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We will gladly help you!